Wikipedia’s definition is as follows:
Tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus), also known as estragon,
is a species of perennial herb in the sunflower family.
It is widespread in the wild across much of Eurasia and North America,
and is cultivated for culinary and medicinal purposes.
This is one of a number of herbs for blood sugar regulation. Its use
goes beyond that of a blood sugar regulator as note below.
Not a believer in herbs or like vegetation
Please follow the link to a video documentary
Iron-can preserve many bodily functions such as:
- Gastrointestinal processes
- Immune System Body
- Temperature regulator
- Fluid balance
- Nerve Signals
- Muscle Contraction
Other benefits include:
- Reduces blood pressure thereby a reduction in stroke probability
- Osteoporosis prevention
- Kidney Stone prevention
- Inflammation Reducer in conjunction with other nutrients
- Blood Sugar Regulator
- Reduction in Seizures in conjunction with other nutrients
- Assists with bone health in conjunction with other nutrients
- Metabolism operation
- Brain protector from free radicals
- Assists in protein production for bodily healing properties
In conclusion Tarragon should be used in moderation
just like any other herb either fresh or capsule form
due to its potential side effects.
When used properly there is a string of benefits to derive from this green herb.